HAVE YOU REGISTERED (ONLINE) YOUR STUDENT(S) FOR THE 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR?
Friday, April 28, 2017
- Student Council is hosting a Spring Dance next Friday, May 5th, from 6:00-8:00 P.M. Admission is $5.00 and tickets can be purchased during the lunch hours starting Tuesday, May 2nd.
- MCHS Cheerleader try-out information is in the MCMS office.
- Color-A-Thon is open for registration. Go to http://shop.schoolathon.org/184275 and register you and your family. The cost to register for this 5K event is only $30 and includes a t-shirt and a color dye pack! The 1st registration fee is $30, but ALL additional registrations will receive a discount of 25%. Must register by May 9th to be guaranteed event t-shirt & color pack. After the event, there will be a Color Blast Party with music, prizes and Big Blasts of Color!
- Any Student Council member interested in helping at track meets, please see Mrs. Weeks.
- Online registration for the 2017-2018 school year began on March 17th. Please get your student/students registered now for placement with teachers in the fall. If you are moving out of our district for the 2017-2018 school year please stop in the school offices
- The supply cart will be every Wednesday. Students can use their GOTCHAS!